Wednesday 5 August 2009

It's The End Of The Summer, But We'll See It Again. So Hold On To This Moment Until Then

Had SO much fun in Nocton, but it passed sooooooo quickly its hard to believe I was actually there at all.
So, I met Niall's parents... they're cool. And - here's the juicy goss' people... I spent most of the day after I got there in Niall's bedroom ... snogging :G ... it was so awesome. That's definitely a dear diary moment... and this is kinda my diary now so yeah... ... I love Niall so much.
After that I went to Yona's house and we made a 'Cribs' of her house, that I will post soon when I upload and convert them xD. Then I went to Charli's house - oh yeah... there was a change of plan. I didn't stay at Yona's... i dunno if i've said that already. I stayed at Charli's for the full two weeks. :) . On the Wednesday... we went into town and I FIT INTO SIZE 14 SKINNIES :O!!! I went down a size! WOW!!! xD. So I bought a pair of blue ones :G. Thursday we went into town again and met up with Niall :) Then on Friday Yona came to Charli's..... then Saturday we went into town AGAIN and met up with Niall and Ric (Niall's best friend). Ric's short and adorwable lol. Then Saturday night was Charli's dad's goodbye party (he's going to Dubai for two years). I got drunk ! :G. We were stood on Charli's mini garden wall singing and dancing to 'Uptown Girl' (John Barrowman's version, not Westlife). Then Yona and Charli smuggled more alchopops to our tent and got WASTED (okay, overstatement :G) while I sat back listening to music and reading John Barrowman's autobiography (highly recommended!). Sunday was a chill-out day... where we took LOADS of pictures down at the park. Yona and Charli found a kitten and Yona promptly named it Unicorn. She has decided she's going to have two kids, two cats and two dogs all called Unicorn. I think its here that I decided I'm calling my kids Tambre and Vegas... and my two cats Chicago and Tokyo... and maybe Torchwood. On Sunday morning we had a ride to Tesco in Charli's cousin's Campervan (VOLKSWAGEN). I've decided I'm getting one! It's so cool. We were playing a kiddy game of Scooby Doo. I was Daphne, Charli was Velma, Yona was Fred (though she wasn't driving...), Charli's cousin Clare was Shaggy and her fiance Daz was Scooby Doo ! (He wasn't aware of this... or if he was he was a good sport :G).
Monday was a pretty much unexpressive day... Yona went home Sunday (after we dyed her hair blue!) Me and Charli wrote a song which will be posted on my sister blog 'I've Lost More Songs To Floods' called 'The Hair Song'... simply because we were bored! It's awesome. I'll see if I can upload the crappy recording I have of it to a blog sometime. We dyed my hair purple and Charli's red too... it was fun. Really girly. We ate ice cream too.. a whole tub between us. Yum. Well, Charli's brother Peter came in and helped once his girlfriend went home. He was funny... pretending to be a girl and watching our chick flick with us. Peter's cool.
Tuesday was the murder mystery party! And guess who was the murderer? You guessed it ... me!!!!! It was hilarious because someone forgot to put out the murderer's confession so I had to improvise while Charli's Mom fumbled for it in the envelope, going slowly redder! Lol. Niall knew it from the beginning - the smarty pants (I didn't mean it darling, I love you). After the party we watched the Grudge and Charli has a video of us all just watching it... and they all screamed occasionally (while Niall and I sneaked discreet kisses in the corner). At one point I crawl right up to the camera to see what this white thing is... which turns out to be my dress!! Lol. After that Niall went home to get ready for his holiday ... which was sad... but romantic. I was stood outside with him bare foot while we kissed goodbye... and I made quite a big move for me when he was looking at his parents car coming round the roundabout... I caught his cheek and made him look at me so I could tell him I loved him and kiss him one last time. Thats the most romantic thing I've ever done and it took guts! Then he got in the car and drove off.... :(. He has Pooh Bear though (I have a little pooh bear toy who is our mascot). I hope they're both having fun in Turkey. I went back inside and had three of the girls sitting around me hugging me as I fought back tears. I won't see him for three months because after Turkey he's off to Italy and then he has College. :(. Yona kept hugging me after Charli and Kayleigh got bored.... bless her. :). Then we had a proper slumber party ... having long talks about girly things like pregnancy and periods and ... cancer... of all things. I read everyone's palms... to start with Peter was being a girl again. He was a good sport. We called him Patricia..... lol. But he didn't let us put make up on him... worst luck. When everyone else was asleep (Charli fell asleep first.. what a surpreeese) Yona and I stayed up listening to John Barrowman on my phone headphones.... and we talked about boys.
The next week passed quickly.... we stayed at Charli's cousin Kayleigh's Wednesday night... then went to town Thursday so Charli could meet up with a guy (who is a "friend") but he bailed so we went to see Harry Potter 6 instead. Then on Friday we went to see Charli's grandparents in Scarborough and stayed there until Sunday. Then Nain and Pops (my grandparents) picked me up and I stayed there for a night, then came home on Monday. So yeah. That's my holiday. And Yona should be coming up in a week and a bit.... so we can spend more time together.

I'm going to have to go now, my loyal (and stupid) readers.... as it is late and John Barrowman's album has finished.

Speak soon homies x Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls