Monday 12 April 2010

"I Found The Cure To Growing Older, And You're The Only Place That Feels Like Home."

Niall is once again staying here - YAY!

He arrived on Thursday the 1st... over a week ago. Nain and Pops were staying to help Mum out with the Middlesborough thing (Grandad is well on the way to recovery and is now back home and as demanding as always) so Nain and Pops took me up to Carlisle to meet him. We went shopping for a few hours (me not having much money so only buying a t-shirt with a Dinosaur on it and a book about the Circus). Nain bought me a Buddha for my birthday.
We went to collect Niall and as always there was the awkwardness of 'have I changed too much? Will he have gone off me?' as I had put on weight. But it was all good in the hood and we came back swiftly and happily (not releasing hands the entire time :G)

Friday 2nd we mooched around the house a bit... Nain and Pops were still here and I spent the day saying 'It's my Birthday tomorrow!!'

Saturday 3rd was my 16th!!
On the Friday night I had stayed up with Niall until 2 minutes past 12 so he could be the first to wish me Happy Birthday (our curfew is 12).
Then I woke up on Saturday morning all excited. I stay in my parents room when Niall comes to stay, so I was alone. I came downstairs and wasn't allowed in the main house, so went to 'wake' Niall up. We cuddled, then came through and Nain and Pops and Dad weren't up, so I sat on the kitchen floor to protest. As tradition in our house, on birthdays we get up bright and early to have croissants and bacon (veggie for me) and open presents.
When everyone EVENTUALLY got up, we opened presents.
I got :
Cirque Du Freak: The Vampires Assistant DVD
True Blood (The entire book series)
A grey and black dress
Sims 2 PC Game
Dear Me (Letters to my teenage self) Book
The Dalai Lama Secrets To Enlightenment Book
Tights
All from my Mum and Dad

Fake Snake Print Converse from Devan

Buddha
Perfume
From Nain and Pops

A bag and some lip gloss that tastes like Sprite
from Niall's Mum Elise

Money towards a drama course from Grandad

Money from relatives

A notebook and money from Emily, Lynn and Alan (I feel very priveleged to recieve the first present Emily picked out herself!)

A beautiful Hell Bunny dress from Niall. He seriously spoils me so much!

During the day Niall and I went into town to buy a Lottery ticket... we didn't win though (N)
Lynn and Emily came round to share some cake and have a chat
And then in the evening Mum, Dad, Devan, Niall and I went out for a proper grown up meal. We went to an Italian resaurant and the food was delicious.

Sunday 4th was Easter. Once again we got up bright and early to go outside to see what the Easter Bunny had left us. I love Easter morning and watching Devan's reactions when he discovers all the little groups of chocolate eggs the Bunny leaves. We didn't really do much else during the day.

Monday 5th my Uncle and my Mum's friend came up to stay. Janet is so awesome :L she can make everyone feel happy.
Lynn and Emily came round again and we had a tea party, complete with Eat Me cakes and Jam Tarts... they were DELICIOUS. The birthday cake stuff didn't arrive on time though (N)

Tuesday 6th Niall and I went and volunteered at Oxfam... where my Dad works. I loved it - I got to organise stuff - but Niall was sorta bored and that evening we had our first argument. It really wasn't pleasant... especially as it's Niall and he is truly my world, and he doesn't like 'control freak' Millie... which is bad as she is about 35% me....

Wednesday 7th we went to the Dentist in the morning, then I went and got my NOSE PIERCED!! The guy who did it was really nice, he made me feel not scared. He had an australian/cumbrian accent :L.

Thursday 8th we went into Keswick for shopping. Niall bought me a red spotty teapot!

Friday 9th my Aunt came to stay.

Saturday 10th we went to Penrith shopping. It was so boiling! I found out B&M bargains was my new favourite shop.

Sunday 11th we went to the Car Boot in the morning, and Niall bought some records. Stupidly, one of the records he did pick up but didn't buy because he thought it would have been worthless was worth about £700!

Monday 12th we went to Workington again, this time for shopping. Once again we had another argument that evening because Niall had found the day disappointing because he ran out of money. I hardly ever have money so it doesn't depress me when I'm skint, but Niall gets £30 a week and had none. His depressiveness made me sad... (P.S Happy Birthday Brendon Urie!)

Today - Tuesday 13th - I'm working on my storyboard for my interview!!! It's on Monday and I'm SCARED!

Hope everyones good (Y)

Peace x

(Blog Title: Sophomore Slump Or Comeback Of The Year by Fall Out Boy)

1 comment:

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls