Thursday 7 January 2010

So Don't Cry Darling, I'll Be There In The Morning. But We Both Know The Worst Part Is Always Heading Home.

I went to stay with Niall on Thursday. That was a fun journey... :S. There wasn't much snow as in most of the country, but a hell of a lot of ice!! The car transformed into an oversized ice skate!! Pops did a good job of handling it though :) and I got to Gainsborough eventually. After not seeing Niall for about a month you can imagine my happiness. We watched some friends whilst waiting for his parents to come home and then the New Years celebration began. We watched Jules Holland's Music thing whilst waiting for the clock to strike Midnight, and then Niall and I went outside with a pound coin and a lump of coal, hand in hand. Kissing in the rain is romantic enough.. but kissing outside in the dark with a blue moon shining up above and snow littering the ground was positively magical.
On Friday we went into Lincoln to watch Avatar 3D as a date. We got the train and - as it was New Years Day - there were only two other people in the carriage. We had a wonderfully long talk about our future. It's a girlfriends job to dream up a wedding and kids and a home... but I discovered Niall does it too and we had lots of the same ideas - HOW GOOD IS THAT! We're coming up to 9 months now and I've never been more in love with him.
Avatar was actually amazing - I thought I wouldn't like it because it's not really my kinda' thing... but it was genuinely brilliant ESPECIALLY in 3D.
After that we went back to Niall's and watched the Blair Witch Project and The Mist. (The Mist is depressing.. I don't recommend it for children lovers :S)

On Saturday we went back into Lincoln to meet up with my best friend. I haven't seen her since July so this was cool. Niall and her don't really get on ... but they put on a brave face for me and I was touched by this. I bought shoes!!
I met Niall's grandma on Saturday night. His family seem to like me a lot - which I guess is a good thing, right? We watched Final Destination that night too.

On Sunday Niall's dad and stepmum took us out for dinner which was nice, then we went back to Andy's house and played trivial persuit. Niall won and I got NO cheese!! They have an extremely tame dog who liked me a lot :)

I came home on Monday... sad times (N). We got longer together though because Dad got stuck halfway with the snow!! :L

Was a fun weekend.

Roll on February is all I can say.

I love Niall (L)(L) xx

1 comment:

  1. All sounds fab!!

    So glad you had a good time and what a way to bring in the new year :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls