Tuesday 23 February 2010

Can You Sleep, Can You Breathe, When You Know What You've Done. Tell Me Where Will You Run?

The only people who follow this blog will know that recently I have got my book published. For some reason it's not showing up on the website it is set to sell on, for some reason... but if anyone wants to read it I have a copy you could borrow.



My Immortal
When Ruth moved to the small quiet town of Indigo she didn't expect her life to change. But then she didn't expect to get attacked by a werewolf, to be saved by a tall handsome stranger or to make friends with one of the most dangerous Vampires of all time. Can she work out where her loyalties lie before it's too late?

My Immortal starts out following Ruth Twilight and her thoughts. Ruth is a shy and keeps-herself-to-herself type purebred Vampire (born blooded). She feeds off animals and never puts a toe out of line. But then she runs into Amaya Kasumi - who is a hypnotising, beautiful, rebellious and seductive Japanese Vampire. Amaya is difficult to decipher - one minute she can be nicey nicey, the next she'll literally rip out your jugular. But Amaya has a secret in her past that has never been brought to the surface. Until the two Vampires meet Cedric, who saves them from a werewolf attack. Cedric Moitie-Lune is a trained Werewolf hunter and is very handsome. Ruth falls for him immediately and the two of them hit it off. Amaya - sick of their lovey dovey stuff - wanders off into the woods and gets kidnapped by Raoul Tailor, the werewolf. Raoul has been hunted by Cedric for decades and wants his revenge. He employs Amaya to dig up the dirt on the pretty boy and Amaya obliges.
But then Cedric helps her dig up the secrets of her past that have been troubling her for centuries and finally she knows who she is. She is torn between keeping her honour with Raoul, or her friendship with Cedric. She decides to visit the Vampire God who is well known for his gambling personality. Isten - the Vampire God - surprises Amaya with the appearance of Alexander Cody, the Victorian Lord that was once and still is Amaya's one true love. He died in a housefire years ago. The reunited pair have only a few hours to catch up however, as Isten throws them into an arena with the Elukka - giant beasts made completely of nightmares.

And the rest, you'll have to find out yourself by reading the book.

I'm posting this now because I'm working on the sequel. 'My Immortal' is the first in a series of three books.

#1. My Immortal
An introduction to the main characters and the villain-y that encases the full plot.

#2. Dancer In The Dark
6 months on from My Immortal. Amaya has returned to the town where she first met Alexander and she has started to go mad. She is forgetting the secretive oath of Vampire's and begins to kill openly. Until she meets Dylan Jackson. Dylan is a Vampire Hunter, recently enrolled. He is a nervous wreck and blunders his word frequently. Amaya takes pity on him and the pair set out to track down Isten and seek revenge. Amaya wants to teach Dylan the vampire ways so that he can go down in history - and hopefully see a flaw in Isten's build-up. The other three; Cedric, Ruth and Raoul; went their seperate ways from Amaya at the end of My Immortal and have spent 6 months devoting themselves to justice. But then they get wind of the true Vampire Hunter trophy - Amaya Kasumi. They just have to warn her and set out to find her.

#3. Waking The Demon
Carried straight on from the end of Dancer In The Dark, the gang head for Pahenki Mountain in persuit of Isten to stop his evil campaign once and for all. On the way they run into Walligal, a Voodoo prince with astonishing powers. He helps them in their battle for justice. But who will win?

The Immortal series started out originally as a short story that I was writing for my friend. My Immortal is dedicated to her for being a neverending shower of unknown support.

I'm hoping if several people read this series it could become a radio show, tv show or maybe (gasp) even a film.

But I need all your help ... so get plugging!! Please :) xxx

P.S : I need a character idea for Dancer In The Dark. Amaya and Dylan go for a walk through an old town and bump into somebody. I need YOU, yes, YOU, to create that someone :) xx

(Blog Title: Ghost Of Love by The Rasmus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls