Friday 19 March 2010

"Why Shoulder Off The Crowd? Why Be The Only One..."

Today at Youth Theatre I was forced to endure pain as Thom and Tess hugged right in front of my eyes. I very nearly broke down crying there and then because I remember when Thom would rush in and hug me... but then I think - was I ever really that special to him? I was a shoulder for him to cry on, but never was he a shoulder for me to cry on - not truly. I was someone who made him look good, but never someone to make him feel good about. Once or twice did we ever truly have a heart to heart discussion, and this was back at the newborn friendship stage. He said once that he felt he could trust me more than anybody else in the entire world, and indeed he told me things he'd never told anybody else. It could have been a line, what he said then, but something in his eyes said otherwise. But then again, he is an actor. And he is also a mirror. You look at him and see what you want to see. You talk to him and hear what you want to hear. Not once does the mirror crack, only at the end and it shatters into one thousand tiny pieces. If he is truly that but a mirror, then I must endure 7 years bad luck, or look upon him a mere seven times before he is gone for good. I've currently seen him twice, and once more next week - so after that four more times and he's gone.
If you asked me four weeks ago if I could live without Thom, I would have said 'No' in a heartbeat, because he had me under his spell. But I've always had a knack for breaking curses and enchantments. Sure, his hypnotism worked for a few months, but everything must come to an end.
Since Tess came on the scene I've slowly come to feel more and more seperate from he I called 'Best Friend'. He would spend time with more people and never time with me. He would tell Tess things that he would not tell me.... like when he got a boyfriend... I didn't find out for weeks afterwards, when I heard it from Tess.
And don't get me started on Tess... I was never really close to her, not like I had been with Thom... but we got on and had a good laugh. I made the mistake of telling her things that I perhaps shouldn't have, things that basically hold life and death for a certain aspect of my life, and then she betrayed me with them. She always let me down - once left me sitting in Keswick for an hour waiting for her to get her arse out of bed... I don't know why - now looking back - I put up with it. But then, people have always been able to walk all over me. My song 'BeLIEve'... linked here: http://anarchyangel94.deviantart.com/art/BeLIEve-148546302 is about her... ironically it was the first song written in the book Thom got me for Christmas.
Just tonight, while watching Thom and Tess, I looked back on all the good times I've had with Thom and I nearly had to run out of the room in tears. He made me feel so special, so loved - like I belonged somewhere finally. And then - when I trusted him - he led me to the slaughter. He was almost like his beloved vampires in that way ... he looks perfect, acts perfect and speaks perfect; he lures you in, gets you believing - then kills you in one bite.
I just feel so sorry for all of his ex's who he screwed over, no wonder they left him, and all the friends and lovers he will have in the future. I give him three years - and then he'll realise what he could have had.

"You know you're nothing in my life, you're just a joke 'til the end." She Gets Around - Elliot Minor

"He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes." ~ Buddha ~

(Blog Title: All Along by Elliot Minor, which is my 'theme song'.. the song that best describes me)

1 comment:

  1. hi its emily and lynn sorry it sounds like you have had a really crap time!
    Sending hugs and kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls