Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Doctor's And The Nurses They Adore Me So! But, It's Really Quite Alarming Because I'm Such An Awful F!ck!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/16293664/which-epic-rock-song-are-you This is a quiz I made :) check it out ! :) (It would be very much appreciated)

This argument thing has been going on almost a week now.... I never wanted it to go on so long. I wish everyone would just forget about arguing and continue their own lives.... I'm being accused of not being brave enough to fight my own battles when actually I don't want to fight any.. neither me or people fighting them for me. I appreciate all Toya and Emiily have done for me, but I really didn't need it.
Hopefully the spark'll fizzle out soon... but now the frightful four are sending me threats about punching me and slapping me - both things of which are likely to cause internal bleeding and probably kill me. I really hate my life right now... the only good things are Niall, my family and Toya and Emiily for sticking up for me. I wish I was strong. I wish I was confident. But I never have been and never will be. I'm good at putting on a brave face when inside I'm dying... I guess that's good enough. But each night I still cry myself to sleep. The other night I had a dream that Thommie hugged me and said 'It's all forgotten, I still love you.' and I woke up and cried my eyes out until 4am (this is from about 2am). I'm scared to sleep now, but scared to stay awake. I think if I didn't have Niall and my parents I would have ended it... which is something I've never considered before in my life. That shows how bad this situation is.
But I won't, don't worry. :) Although I do very much want to return a vampire... I wouldn't have to guts and plus, Niall needs me. I need him too...

Just 4 and a bit weeks to go... I'll manage it. Somehow.

On the bright side, I have my old job back. There is always a brightside. Always light at the end of the tunnel, always silver lining on the black rain cloud. Buddha's helped me a lot too. And the bands I listen to... they speak to me when I feel like this. They tell me things to keep me strong.

Provehito in Altum (30 Seconds To Mars motto, it means 'Launch Forth Into The Deep' I think... )

"I'll keep smiling. I'll keep wearing this mask. After all, it's all I have."

Alice In Wonderland is out of FRIDAY!!!!

God this post is so bi-polar! Happy, sad, depressive, happy, depressive, odd, depressive.. random... lol.

(Blog Title: Blood by My Chemical Romance)



And for those who called me bitchy ...



"I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living, I Am Not Afraid To Walk This World Alone. Honey, If You Stay I'll Be Forgiving. Nothing You Can Say Could Stop Me Going Home."
~Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tom! ((hugs))
    It is awful that you are going through this. Stay strong,things will get better.We are here if you need us at all,just text and let us know if you need a shoulder......xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's appreciated :) I literally told Iona to grow up and stop fighting a lost cause last night because she's really the only one still trying to fight. She stopped talking then, which is really what I want. xxx

    ReplyDelete

SONG OF THE WEEK : End Of The Summer - Theory Of The Deadman (See Below Post)

Embrace Insanity - Dream (A Song By Me, Performed By Embrace Insanity. Lyrics Below On The Right)

peta2.com
I am one of more than 100,000 Against Fur! Become one too at peta2.com

"Dream" Lyrics

I was lost, in this world of darkness, But you found me and turned on the light. Bright green eyes that shine like gems. Please don't let me outta sight. You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Candy floss castles and flying gold keys, Chocolate logs and wishing trees. I made a wish, hope it comes true, Do you understand that i love you? You give me an excuse to dream, Just don't let me dream my life away. As long as i spend it next to you, Things will always stay this way. Gingerbread houses and candy cane poles, A big gold bell that rings at each toll. Silvery unicorn and syrupy lake, You will always be the cherry on my cake. You give me an excuse to dream, You make me smile, every hour, everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, I hope everything will stay this way. You give me an excuse to dream, (Oh, an excuse to dream) You put a smile on my face, every hour of everyday. As long as i spend it next to you, (Next to, next to you) I hope everything will stay this way.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Australian Koala Foundation - Check It Out.

Go - Boys Like Girls